Monday, November 17, 2008

Toddler Bed from H- - -


I needed help this morning! I got a toddler bed for Abby and was putting it together by myself, and lets just say, it wasn't going well. I was sweating and claustrophobic and I even cursed. Not a great mommy moment for me either. I took a break (after realizing that I put the railing I'd been struggling with on upside down) and decided I may not be able to do it myself. I decided to at least take it back apart (those stupid hexagon bolts and little wrenches are awful!) while trying not to hurt my raw hands anymore. I found some gumption and kept going from there. I finally did get it together after being inspired to tape all the slats together so I could get the other side on (there were all these dowels that had to fit in the tiny holes!). I really miss Josh. . .

4 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

I've soooooo been there. LOL hope your hands feel better soon

Tristan said...

OK, this is humorous to me! I am sorry you struggled, but the way you struggled, cursed and still put the railing on wrong is SOOOO Ryan! ;) Ha ha!! Like sister, like brother!

Sommer said...

This post made me laugh picturing quiet, sweet you cursing and getting mad, I'm glad to know you are still human!

HeavenlyHome said...

We've all been there....it's called mortality! We make it through this part, and I hear the next part is eternal joy and happiness! We can do it!